- State and local government lobbying through professional staff in Washington, D.C., Olympia, Seattle, Tacoma, Yakima, and Bellingham
- Established relationships with contracting agencies and owner education programs
- Consistent representation on numerous boards and commissions affecting the construction industry
- Coalitions with a broad range of partners to leverage strength on issues
- Media relations and advertising programs that promote the construction industry and the skill, integrity and responsibility of AGC members
- A code of ethics for members
- Awards programs that promote outstanding achievement in construction excellence, safety, environmental awareness, diversity and community
- Community service activities and grassroots involvement
- State-of-the-art, effective best management practices to achieve environmental compliance on jobsites
- Got a legal question and don’t know where to get started? Try AGC’s free one-call legal assistance service and get some help. This program is provided by the AGC Legal Affairs Committee and is available to current AGC members. AGC One Call Legal Assistance.
For more information contact the AGC Government Affairs office at 360.352.5000 or 800.690.2630. Or contact Rick Slunaker, Director Government Affairs, at email@example.com.